for yall with alot of $$$

Darren Calbero DarrenC@ampartners.com
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 21:40:30 -0500

I'm sure it's a blast to drive.  Too bad it's an older model and who knows
how much longer Nissan will produce it.  Hopefully a rightful replacement
will be created seeing as how the M45 is a direct descendent of the original
Q45 which many felt was a fine automobile.  To think though, why did they
call it an M45 if the original M30 was a two door that also came as a
convertible?  The Q45 name jumped platform so when they opted to fill the
$40k segment, they brought back what could still be a Q45.  Then again, they
did name the FM platform Coupe and Sedan the G35 whereas it has absolutely
no connection to the p-series platforms.