hyperco ?

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 17:28:30 -0500

At 03:35 PM 4/7/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Will the Heyperco Gen2s work on a NX2000? I have bought some on the last
>deal and if I lose my SE-R I might have a line a NX2000.

I bought a set with the intention of putting them on my NX.  Physically,
they're the same dimensions and will bolt in, no problems.

Some guys cried *NO* - the NXen springs are different lengths and
rates.  But when you're talking over double the spring rate, and minimal
drop, I don't think it matters.  People have been using the Eibach [junk]
interchangably between them for years now.

    -Wayne    '91 NX2k - '93 NK2k - '92 SE-R parts car