Orange Caliper grease?

Aaron K se-r@limitedslip.net
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 23:03:50 -0600

Not sure about the grease, but a tip for those with sticking caliper pins:

I had one that was pretty tough. I lubed it several times and it was always
nearing completely stuck. Turns out the cast iron on the inside had rusted,
and shrunk the size of the hole for the rubber boot and pin.

After taking the boot out, and clearing out as much rust as i good, it fit
much much better. For better or worse, i greased the outside of the boot as
well.

Aaron
90 BMW M3
91 Sentra SE-R