Clutch cable replacement help URGENT!

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana@hotmail.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 18:11:01 -0600

Yeah, Greg V and a few list memers have said it works. Hell, Greg sold it to
me so I hoped he was right. Right now I'm trying to avoid having to ship it
back and get a new one if I can make this one work.

Ray S

>From: Wayne Cox <wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net>
To: "Ray Sta.Juana" <raystajuana@hotmail.com>,se-r@lists.deskmedia.com
Subject: Re: Clutch cable replacement help URGENT!
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:04:17 -0500

At 05:33 PM 3/18/2003 -0600, you wrote:
As many of you have ecommended and also Greg V, I got the GA16DE cable for
my car(cheaper + Works better was the advice I got) but
when I hooked everything up and tried to hook it to the clutch arm,
try as I might to adjust everything it can't reach! Am I doing
something wrong?

Sorry, but I've *never* heard of the GA16 cable thing.  Are you sure
this is from a reputable source?!  Not having heard anything about
it, I'm not surprised it doesn't fit!  do you have any referrences
on this?

    -Wayne    '91 NX2k - '93 NK2k - '92 SE-R parts car