So what is going on in DC this weekend?

EEYORE5182@aol.com EEYORE5182@aol.com
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 13:20:50 -0600

ok, coming home from a mini-geekout yesterday, i was driving on the capital
beltway and could see a Lancer Evo on the other side going towards
Springfield.  Im not talking US spec EVO either..this was like a EVO 3 or 4.
i didnt think to much off it, kinda shurgged it off.  but, later that night,
my freind from New Zealand drove over to pick me to go to the bar (dont
drinkand drive kiddies :-) ) and said that a Skyline Passed him on Rt. 66!!
Is there something going on around here that i dont know about?  some sort of
magazine meeting or something?  Anyone know?

Alex
'93 NX2k