Clutch pedal sticking

ScreaminSER96@cs.com ScreaminSER96@cs.com
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 17:09:29 -0600

A few months ago I had my clutch replaced in my '96 SE-R. The unit that went
in was a brand-new 2000 Sentra SE disc, PP, and TOB. I also replaced the
cable immediately following the job. Well a week ago the pedal started to
stick to the floor when I would try to let out the clutch, so I attributed it
to the cable stretching and we re-adjusted it. Well its doing it again...free
play is exactly at what it should be in the pedal, but its sticking down at
the floor again...anyone enlighten me on a fix? Is it the TOB? This clutch
was installed by a professional tranny shop!
TIA,
Ian