Emissions (long - but need advice on somthing new)

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 23:09:36 -0600

The hose basically pulls air from the airbox to the PAIR valve, when I had
mine- and it wasn't working really, I put a baby K&N filter on the PAIR
valve. What U wanna do is check out the PAIR operation- its done by reving
the engine up to like 3500RPM and listening to the valve for this fluttering
noise from your small K&N breather, the reed valves inside make this noise,
basically thats when they inject the air into the exhaust. U might wanna
check out ur O2 sensor ground, and test the O2 with a volt meter- 25OO RPM
holding it steady and checking for 02 resonse.
Mike Jez.