Recommendations for new struts

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 17:49:30 -0600

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 01:41:25PM -0600, Jeff Hager wrote:

> I own a '95 ser and was looking for a recommendation
> on strut/spring replacement.  I use the car to commute

Well, the hot setup really seems to be Ground Control sleeves on AGX
dampers.  The default shipping B14 kit, I think, is 300/200.  You can do
lots of upgrades, like pillow ball mounts from SHigSpeed, camber plates,
and more fun stuff.  If enjoy the scent of money burning, just call
Scott Higashi and say, "Hook me up, dog."  Um, shigspeed@yahoo.com, I
think.  His stuff is top-knotch, though, all the way.  I don't think any
of his suspension stuff will put you out of STS, which is a good class
for street-driven SE-Rs (cams are illegal, though..).

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stew my foot and call me Susan!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |