GTiR Individual Throttle Body Vaccuum Question

jon dossey jon_3000gt@hotmail.com
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:34:50 -0600

I asked the other day with no responses, so I'll give it one more shot ...

This is for anyone who's worked on a GTiR swap or any car with individual
throttle bodies.

We're trying to figure out why it won't make any appreciable amount of
vaccuum.  Well, I noticed there are a lot of vaccuum reference ports on the
intake manifold, right by the head, downstream of the throttle bodies.  On
cars with a single throttle body, you always take vaccuum AFTER the throttle
body (usually the plenum or intake manifold).

So I guess my question is: should all the vaccuum lines source from
downstream (after) the individual throttle bodies on the bottom of the
intake manifold?

Thanks in advance...

.jon
93 SE-R + N2O