Fastbrakes

Steve Foltz stevefoltz@hotmail.com
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:16:14 -0600

Ben stated:
>I Say:
>   I am talking about the 11" kit, but I have no idea which one. I called
>them
>   and had them meassure the demensions for me (because oddly he said
>   he'd never meassured it before). I'm not sure which kit he meassured.
>   But I came up with this info:
>   ftp://FTP_Files:ftp@24.60.219.7/tech-wheelfit2.gif

Ben the one I am referring to does not have a part # that I am aware of.  I
was the one who test fitted it on my car and at that stage we just called it
"The Heavy Duty Kit for B14 Wheels".  It is his most expensive kit (go
figure) but is also made with a "Heavy Duty" Coleman Directional Vane rotor
(a very good rotor) that is .9 inch's thick (very thick for the size of our
cars).  It is mounted to a aluminum hat and uses the nice Wilwood caliper.
>From the measurement you have I think the caliper is spaced in (toward the
center of the car) about another 5mm.

http://www.members.cox.net/sfoltz10/brakes.jpg

That is a picture if you car to see it.  In the end you can also file a bit
of the caliper down if it does rub the wheel a bit.  I am confident that it
would fit behind b14 wheels with just the filing done and then you would not
need the wheel spacer.  To my knowledge no one has done this yet with this
kit.

Steve