Modine Radiators

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 22:27:03 -0600

Anybody out there had any experience with these? Or, how they stack up to
the NISMO or KOYO as far as quality? From the searching I've done, they(Koyo
and Modine) are similar in size but made from different metal(Koyo-
aluminum, Modine-?).

I've found a bunch of figures/numbers and whatnot for both, just no
experience or perspective as it relates to the real world usage.

A gentleman, locally, is selling the Modines for $180 and includes a 300Z
radiator cap... this is pretty much why I'm asking.

Thanks for your time and trouble,
Mark(Wonder Twins now over 3 lbs. each... chub and chubbette ;))