NISsport oil pressure sending unit adapter

Eric Waterman sr20pwr@comcast.net
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 21:58:55 -0600

Mine did the same thing coming back from the Dallas convention.  I looked
down at my gauge, and it said 20psi when I was doing 80mph.  Its a good
thing I was driving and not my wife.  She would have kept driving, and never
looked down at it.  I pulled into a rest stop, called the other members of
the caravan, who were an hour behind us.  I removed the broken adapter, and
put in 3 qts of oil.  Its a good thing I put a 6 pack of Mobil 1 in the
trunk.  I now have a OEC adapter, and its been trouble free for almost 2
years.

Eric Waterman