NISsport oil pressure sending unit adapter

Rick Warkentien sr20de@sunflower.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 23:34:01 -0600

George, that looks really great and i think it really does happen to fit the
niche market we have here. One question. I am sure it is but just wanted to
verify. Is the male thread for the block the correct 1/8" BSPT and the
female for the stock sender as well? If i am wrong about that thread size
please correct me but i just wanted to make sure.

BTW when i was at the convention i remember helping one of the guys there
(sorry don't remember your name) with a white classic and a GTIR swap that
had the problem with the broken extension tube for his oil sender / turbo
feed.

Looks like you came up with the perfect product to fit the bill.
Rick Warkentien
Jonesin' for the turbo power.