silencer (kinda old topic)

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 13:46:15 -0500

I run this same setup on my 01 Maxima, it does growl a little at around
2500RPM, but past that it don't drown at all, unless I let off the gas
around 5K RPM in 5th gear then it gets boomy to about 4K RPM then its
silent. I been runing that setup for about a year. No silencer at all, its
pretty quiet to the point where U can barely hear it following the car in
another car. Unless U step on it hard then its noticeble but U hear the CAI
over the exhaust most of the time. It does get loud after a long drive where
everything heats up. I got a 3" APEXi N1 with the 5" tip also.
Mike Jez
01 Maxima