Hypercoil springs and AGX's installed

Jack Ray rjrjack@knology.net
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 10:37:35 -0500

Got my new 300/200 pound springs from Hypercoil,and new KYB AGX's installed on
my 94 SE-R.  Ride is definitely stiffer, but I like it.  Flatter cornering,
etc., etc....

The car is riding about 3/4 inch higher in front than in the rear.  The
"ground to fender lip" distance is roughly 21 and 5/8 inches in front, and 20
and7/8 inches in back.  Stock bumpstops, not cut.  I thought maybe GC
coilovers, just for the front, to bring it down some.

Has anyone had this problem and solved it, and if so, how??  Any suggestions?

Jack Ray
94 SE-R