Ok some se-r content, update on the next big thing, further SR20DE NA Development

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 22:10:09 -0500

If I come to the convention, I accept the challenge, it will be NA powered-
I will open the hood after the win or loss. I have build many GS-R engines
in the past- closer tolerances than SR20s even. I know what I'm doing. I
might not know how to port a head right, but I know how to put togheter a
engine right- NONE of my GS-R engines have ever came back yet. Honda has a
problem with GS-R engines and they aint telling what is going on causing the
compression to go to 60psi on #4 cylinder from the spec of 220psi.
Mike Jez - Acura Tech.
93 Sentra SE-R
01 Maxima GXE
90 Maxima SE