G o o d - bye liszit

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:37:09 -0500

Tim Rogers wrote:

> taken into account that this list has saved its members so much
  money via stopping useless mods, potentially destructive "tuning"
> and the need to visit a repair shop.

I credit this list and people like George Roffe and Mike Kojima
for all the technical knowledge I have attained.  As well as the
many freindships I've made over the years.  My cell phones
addressbook is 95% SE-R folks.

I've been on this list sice May 13, 1998.  I still have the
welcome message from Majordomo!  Prior to joining the most
I had done to a car was change oil, spark plugs and wires.
And most times I didn't even change the oil I had the
$tealer do it.  Now things as difficult as: installing
cams, replacing a head gasket, replacing clutches, putting
a turbo on a motor, and most recently putting a gearset back
together (that came back as a box of parts) all are second
nature to me.

Most of my vacations or mini-vacations revolve around SE-R
events.  I just booked my flight to SoCal for the
Streets of Willow event.  I've been to AZ, DC, TX and many
other places I wouldn't have been had it not been for
this list.

Mike Kojima will agree he has a blast seeing everyone
for the Conventions, etc.  Not to mention its really cool be able
to tell people I know Mike Kojima and have his phone
numbers and talk to him on a regular basis.  In fact I feel
bad sometimes calling him because I'm calling him about
problems with my car or others cars.

All due to this list.

So Larry I/we implore you keep it going.

RK
If you don't I'm smashing your GPS too.
--
Ray Kawski
1998 Sentra SE Turbo, 1991 NX 2000, 340K mile 1991 Sentra SE-R