OT- nice 510

Hammer Down hammer_down@hotmail.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 22:53:36 -0500

Brian Feldman and Turbo Tom have been putting mean 510's together for quite
some time down in the Atlanta area.  If you ever get a chance to look at
some old "Five and Dime" news letters from the early version of United
Five-Ten Owners, he was there in the beginning.  510's are definitly still
cool though rare.  I wish I still had mine.  Anyone that is attending
Vintage races in the PNW can check out my old car.  It is Teal top and
silver on the sides.  I hate to see Dave Coleman trash the "Rally Beater".
Heck I saved my last 510 from the junk heap for $40 and it was nice when the
time came to sell (had to go Kart racing).

Erik Halvorson

"Life gets interesting at 150mph...."  unknown