Roller Rocker Injectors

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 16:32:35 -0500

On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 11:59:55AM -0500, Christian Beaudry wrote:

> I know the RR SR20 Injectors are Top Feed,

Yeah, but does anybody know what the rate@psi these puppies run?  Way
more useful than just picking through other parts bins for an "upgrade."
:)

> injectors dramaticaly. I beleive only the GTi-R has
> injectors that are top feed and Im not even sure

They are?  Hmm.  Low-impedence, though, which means you at least have to
modify the harness with a resistor.

> Reason for this, is not only for me, but Im
> looking for alternate source of injectors
> for other B15 owners.

Right, and that's all good.  My question, though, is that if I were to
use a nitrous delivery system that momentarily spiked the fuel rail
pressure, how much N2O could I add with the stockers before a lean
condition occurred and I had to find out first hand how much a pair of
exhaust valves, a piston, and a connecting rod for a rollerized SR20DE
cost. ;)

> FSM says, Resistance : 13.5 - 17.5 ohm

I am 93.5% certain that this means we have low-imp injectors.  Wait, is
that a banana?  Are you going to eat that?

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |