OT: east coast

Nicholas Hadiaris Nicholas_Hadiaris@umit.maine.edu
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 12:52:13 -0500

Okay, given the uncertain future of the list, I thought I should get
this question out sooner rather than later.  Next May, I'll have my
engineering degree in hand and will be looking for a new place to
live.
	I'm trying to get together some information on good places
to live on the East Coast that are in close proximity to a nice road-
course (so I can finally learn to drive), a good nissan-friendly
tuner or speed shop (so my car can keep up on the track), and its
got to be near the ocean (so my girlfriend can go surfing.)
	I'd really like to live in a mid sized town near a larger city,
somewhere between North Carolina and New York.  I've lived in
Maine my whole life so I don't really know anything about the mid-
Atlantic region, but I know the members of this list live all over
the country.  Think any of you from that area can give me some
information?  You can reply to sender if you want, so we don't have
to clutter the list with this.  Thanks for any help!

Nick Hadiaris
91 classic 197k

PS-This list is the only reason I learned how to change my own
brakes, or even considered doing my own header install.  Don't
let it die!