Goodbye mailing list.

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 09:18:47 -0500

George Roffe wrote:

> Larry, don't do it.  While there may be more traffic on the forums
  these days, there is *still* a large number of people who prefer
  the mailing list.  Don't judge how much people value the list
> just based upon the volume of traffic.

I agree as this is how I stay in contact with everyone.  I'm
rarely on the forums I personally think they are too
disoranized for me and too much a free for all.  You forum
owners don't get pissy its my opinion and I'm entitled to
it.  I'm pretty good friends with David Evans but I can
honestly say I'm rarely on his site.

The most I read the forums is when someone sends me a link to
read from them.

If this list dies I doubt I'll jump over to *ANY*
of the forums.

RK
--
Ray Kawski
1998 Sentra SE Turbo, 1991 NX 2000, 340K mile 1991 Sentra SE-R