Goodbye mailing list.

sentras@tampabay.rr.com sentras@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 23:03:40 -0500

"NOTE: The SE-R mailing list will be retired at the end of 2002. The archives
will remain available for the time being."

     I'm sure everyone has seen this note on the mailing list homepage by now.
I just wanted to say how lucky we, the SE-R community, have been to have such a
great/informative mailing list. Since I joined, way back in late 1995, after I
purchased my 1993 Sentra SE-R, I have learned almost too much. I've relied
heavily on this list to help me with any problems that came up and have never
failed to find the solution to my problem, whether it being thru the archives
or by posting, using this list. I personally like mailing list more than
forums, it's in text only format and much easier/pleasant to read (none of
those .jpg pics in the signatures). I really can't imagine life without the
list, but unfortunately I must enjoy the last 2.5 months left. I just wanted to
go ahead and write this while I had the chance (time just seems to speed up as
one grows older/wiser).

Cheers,
Eric Hope
Tampa, FL