track days

Christian Beaudry spicez@npclub.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 15:53:05 -0500

Unfortunatly since the renovations at Mt-Tremblant, track time is VERY hard
to get.
The past 2 years they've been really snoty and un-cooperative.
If you dont run with the Ferrari/Porches/BMW/Lamborgini club, you
can basicaly forget it. And even then, time is VERY expensive.

I personnaly go to St-Eustach (next to Montreal) and Shannonville (between
Montreal
and Toronto). Our events are usualy 100$ Canadian for 1 full day, 60$ at
Shannonville for
an evening.

Im also very luck as St-Eustache has open lapping sessions every Monday and
Tuesday nights.
20$/20 minutes. Thats enough to make a blue Monday a GREAT Monday.

I'll be organising a lapping day next summer for the local Nissan club I
founded, www.npclub.com
when I have a date I'll post it here for you New Englanders, that way you
can join in the fun.

There is also a new track, havent tried it out yet, but its 2.2 km, of ups
and downs, twisties and
all OFF camber, its supposed to be a rally/drifting school, but apparently
the track is fun, none the less.

Chris
www.Npclub.com

From: "KIERAN A. LAVIN" <kal8121@oak.njit.edu>