Dash lights and tail lights

Tyler Clark LPTClark@ihc.com
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:32:12 -0500

Over the past few weeks my instrumentation lighting has been flickering
on and off periodically. I can usually get them to come back on by
moving the dimmer dial but as of 2 days ago they quit working all
together. At first I thought of the fuse but that was no luck. Then when
I was driving home last night a kid in a Focus pulls up on the side of
me and says my rear tail lights were out. Brake lights are still working
though. Are the rear tail lights and dash lights on the same circuit? If
it is not a fuse then what could it be? Thanks in advance!

Tyler
91 SE-R with no tail lights