track days

KIERAN A. LAVIN kal8121@oak.njit.edu
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 19:31:59 -0500

On Mon, 14 Oct 2002, Christian Beaudry wrote:

> Unfortunatly since the renovations at Mt-Tremblant, track time is VERY hard

Hmph!  I hadn't heard that but thanks for the heads-up.  For track time
(especially after what I've heard about Mt Tremblant) I'll pay the extra
money!  It's a new and different track...

> I personnaly go to St-Eustach (next to Montreal) and Shannonville (between

I had heard about Shannonville and was going to go back in June but wound
up working 80 hours that week so I was too tired to drive up :(  And the
event this weekend I couldn't make because of my best friend's wedding.

> I'll be organising a lapping day next summer for the local Nissan club I
> founded, www.npclub.com
> when I have a date I'll post it here for you New Englanders, that way you
> can join in the fun.

Certainly, let us know!  Although this summer was incredibly busy, I plan
on making next summer track days-only.  I want to do 10 or more events
next year

ciaran