Cool tool!

Jim Wright wrightj@apple.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 15:38:58 -0500

This weekend I finally did my front struts, and I had a heck of a time
getting that top nut tightened.  You cant use a socket on the thing
since you need to grab onto that bit on top to hold it in place, and my
normal box-end wrench wasnt fitting down in there very well.

To the rescue come the Deep Offset box end wrenches from Craftsman.
Those things fit in there perfectly, had great grip, and I was done in
seconds.

If you want to check them out, go to www.craftsman.com, and search on
deep wrench, or you can find the wrench set itself by searching on
00944350000.  The set is a great deal, only slightly more than two
wrences by themselves (which is how Ill justify the cost when I give
my wife the receipt later tonight...).

This endoursement not paid for by Sears, celebrity voices impersonated.