motorcycles (was Glen)

KIERAN A. LAVIN kal8121@oak.njit.edu
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:57:55 -0500

On Thu, 10 Oct 2002, B K wrote:

> Here here. I've been to 5 different Track days this year, with my bike. And
> you wont believe the amount of "accidents" that happen there. The majority

Two years ago I did several events at Pocono and they have three different
track configurations that can be used at the same time there.  There was
usually a bike event going on at one of the other courses.  Typically
about halfway through the day you'd hear everything get quiet over by them
and not really think much of it.  Then, later on, you'd hear a helicopter
coming to airlift someone out.  :(

ciaran