high volume oil pump ?

Butterglry@aol.com Butterglry@aol.com
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 15:23:33 -0500

In a message dated 10/13/2002 1:07:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
93SER@attbi.com writes:

> Sup dudes,
> Does anyone know if there is a higher volume oil pump out there for US spec
> SR20s ? I am about to dig in and rebuild a SR20 I have laying around with
> some
> forged internals... So to protect my investment I would like to put in a
> higher volume oil pump. Is there a way to modiffy it to pump out more PSI
> like
> on the older L28 motors with a diff spring in the pump ?

the pulsar det has a higher volume oil pump from the factory than the us de
or bb det. i was just about to try and get ahold of one as a matter of fact.
when i order mine ill get the part number if you like. on a side note the
regular de oil pump retails for over 200$ so im not sure how much the pulsar
unit is going to be.
shawn
91 classic
built detw/ stock t25