Lightweight flywheels on turbo cars

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 07:21:52 -0500

Interesting, in my vast GT2 experience (how else do you expect me to be able
to run Laguna Seca from Maine?), I find that a lighter flywheel *always*
yields better acceleration - or at least, I haven't noticed it to hurt yet..

Favorite car to run Laguna with, shoot me if you must - '98 Toyota GT One Road
version with all the goodies.

Best time on 5 laps at Laguna is around 5:11, with a 1:07 on the first, and
1:00/1:01's through the next 4..

(GT2 - 72.88% complete in give or take a couple hundredths of a percent)

--
Peter 'top dog in local region's couch racing circuit' Serwe
<peter@easytree.net>