Maxima Rear Discs...?

Jay cyberblinky@yahoo.com
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 14:04:10 -0500

  I apologize for asking a question that seems to be
posted everywhere, but I would just like to make sure
that I have all of my list together right before I
start buying the pieces...  I have a 96 200sx SE-R
with a warped rear rotor on the drivers side and the
caliper on that side in need of a rebuild... so I
figured that since I needed to replace those parts,
why not upgrade instead of going stock for stock?

List of what I think is correct for the rear brake
replacement:
1995-on Maxima Rear Rotors (Redrilled to a 4x100 lug
pattern)
1995-on Maxima SE Rear Calipers
1995-on Rear Brake Pads (EBC Greenstuffs?)
Do I need a rear shim kit?  I noticed the front bbk
upgrade wanted the front shim kit...

Hmm.. Pardon my ignorance on this matter, but with the
searches I had gone through I also saw the mention of
the 93-94 Maxima SE calipers only, instead of the
95-onward Maxima calipers?
TIA!
  Jason