The Glen

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 09:06:53 -0500

Raymond A. Kawski wrote:

>Trust me I had fun but since I was hitting 125mph before even
>turning onto the back straight...

Holy cats!  Are you talking about through the esses?  That's probably one
of *the* most dangerous parts of that track if not the most
dangerous.  Many a car as been gobbled up by the armco there.

>I'm there to have fun and keeping it on track is one of my priorities as
>is driving within my limits.

Good for you Ray.  All too often people go to DEs and forget to check their
ego at the door.  It's not racing.  There is no need to keep your road car
at the ragged edge of the envelope.  Bringing the driver (and passengers)
and the car home in one piece is the most important thing.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>