CD changer for SpecV

Maurice Hilarius maurice@harddata.com
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 19:17:58 -0500

I am looking to get a CD changer for my SpecV
I want to get a trunk mount unit, and, as the head is supposedly Rockford
Fosgate, so does anyone know if Rockford's 8 CD changer is compatible?
It DOES have the same DIN plug as the head unit.
BTW< yes I searched the archives as best  as I could, but as there is no
search function that is mainly a manual exercise , I take it?
Anyway, read through 8 months of digests..
No go.

Any thoughts?

With our best regards,

Maurice W. Hilarius       Telephone: 01-780-456-9771
Hard Data Ltd.               FAX:       01-780-456-9772
11060 - 166 Avenue        mailto:maurice@harddata.com
Edmonton, AB, Canada      http://www.harddata.com/
    T5X 1Y3

2.3TB RAID5 NAS server - dual AthlonMP CPU, Linux, $10,995 CAD / $6850 USD