Love for Nissan Boosted

Schmotty4Hire@aol.com Schmotty4Hire@aol.com
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 14:16:00 -0500

I recently test drove my friends '95 Honda Civic EX for an evening. he has
AEM intake, and a 2.25" crush bent exhaust with a GIGANTIC coffee can muffler
and a 4" tip. It's supposedly has performance feul rails, nology wires and
has been"racing built." I doubt about the racing built part, but I looked
under the hood and saw the rest.

anyway, the car is slow. starting out, obviously there is no torque. but even
up high it pulls less or equal to my '99 SE-L (which is stock-timing at 18) I
had fun sounding like a ricer for an evening. my ears still hurt. and when I
do something to my car I'm gonna stomp the rice outta him.

alan