info on '95 200sx getting parted out

J. Manes jjmanes@hotmail.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:02:55 -0500

Ok so Im a moron.  My clutch was NOT screwed up, it turns out it was the
passenger side cv-joint that is broken.  The axle is lower then normal and
there is grease everywhere.  Yes I did look under my car, but everything was
ok until the last time I moved my car.  The axle obviously moved, but
anyways I am now NOT parting out my car.  I am just going to store it until
I get some money to fix it.  Im sorry to have misinformed anybody that was
actually interested in purchasing parts, but I am sure there are many other
se-r's that are getting parted out.

~Jody