Parting out a 1995 200sx se-r

J. Manes jjmanes@hotmail.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 23:28:28 -0500

I am parting out my 1995 nissan 200sx se-r it has 113,875 miles.  Basically
all that is wrong with it is that the clutch slips extremely bad and the
trunk is a little smashed in.  Otherwise it has decent tires, I have a set
of Blizzak winter tires used only 1 season.  Brand new exhaust manifold, B&M
short shifter, Front and rear Stillen Strut tower braces, stillen crossed
drilled rotors used 22k miles, engine had oil changed every 3k with Mobil 1.
  I do have a set of original corner lens and clear corner lens. The clutch
cable was replaced less then 4k miles ago.  Ran switch resistor was replaced
6 months ago.  If anyone is interested in any stock parts or aftermarket
parts please email me back.

Jody