QR25 Throttle Not opening

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 18:06:51 -0500

On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 06:15:57PM -0400, Daniel Kort wrote:

> starting position, with 63 degrees advance on the timing! :).  Unfortunetly,
> for obvious reaons it is difficult to take the snorkle off and have someone
> watch to see if it is opening all of the way or not.

Difficult, but not impossible.  Are you sure it doesn't move with the
engine not running?  Another thing could be the pedal not opening the
sensor (is it just a pot?) all the way.  With the old programming, me
thinks that anything over 80% from the TPS was considered WOT by the ECU
anyway, but if the butterfly isn't flopping, you have a real problem.

--
-=|JP|=-      "It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |