QR25 Throttle Not opening

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 16:52:24 -0500

On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 04:42:28PM -0500, Daniel Kort wrote:

> I thought it may just be my car, but I have heard a few other people make
> the same comment about their Spec.

Yup, others have noticed this, too.  As an Expert Speculator Monkey, I'd
want some more information.  With the key in the ignition and in the
run (not accy or start) position, does depressing the pedal open the
throttle body?  If yes, what does the scanner say?  Is the butterfly
*really* opening to 85%, or is the ECU just feeding poo back through the
diagnostics port?  Lots more to learn before we start pointing fingers...

> Thanks for any input.

No, thank *you*. ;)

--
-=|JP|=-      "It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |