Compression Test Results

geo3@earthlink.net geo3@earthlink.net
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 13:21:29 -0500

Wade Jackson <srwadet@cs.com> wrote:

>The top technician is called to do the test.  This technician is
>immediately in my face telling me how good he is, earns over 60k/year,
>etc., etc.

Gotta love factory techs.  I'm surprised he didn't tell you that he got his
wrenches from Loki and Thor (Norse gods) themselves

>Bingo, all compression pressures are 200+psi.  Service technician then
>refuses to speak to me again!

Well of course!

You wouldn't listen to him, so why should he talk to you? ;-)

BTW, pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.  Hehehe.

I just love how they think we are all the great unwashed.  It used to be
even worse when I wore a suit to work and I would stop by a shop wearing a
suit.  To them I was just a suit.  HAD to be stupid.  Oh, ignorant as well.

George