My Mistake... (Suspension Question Post)

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 00:09:31 -0500

On Mon, Jul 29, 2002 at 03:05:21PM -0500, Sam Bass wrote:

> My question was regarding a B14 suspension and essentially B13 struts...

The B13, B14, and B15 seem to have nearly identical (the bolts all fit)
front strut mounting geometry.  The B14, B15, and P11 have very similar
rear suspensions, but are quite different from B13 and P10 rears.  The
front is what matters in this case, though.  I was under the impression
that the spring perches on the strut body were different between the
B13, and the B14, though, necessitating coilovers.  Y'all know that I
love being corrected, though. :)

--
-=|JP|=-               Cheap, Fast, Reliable; Pick any Two.

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |