SCC=Idiots?

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 16:37:27 -0500

Eric,

Thank you very much for the complement!  I am hard at
work trying to conjure up other brillant ideas for the
use of B15's. Everyone knows of my bias towards the
B13 and B14 platform anyway and how hard it is to make
a B15 fast using normal methods like we did with the
disco poatato.

After receving many complaints that the Potato was too
complcated and expenive of a project car for the
averge B15 drving enthusiast to afford, we decided to
do a more budjet minded project car to make the
readers happy.

We at SCC are gald that you were happy with the
editorial content of our magazine, especiualy with our
project B15 Sentra.

Unfortunatly this project will not be so long term
because there was not much left to do with the car
when we finished the first segment.

Mike