Orange Top Optima

ianshannon97 ianshannon97@msn.com
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 00:07:53 -0500

I just bought an Optima Orange Top Battery. I don't know if it is new but it
is not listed on the website. The great thing aboiut this battery is the
terminals are on the right side of the battery and the cables do not beed ot
be stretched. Anyone ever see this battery before? I will scan pics tomorrow.
I called several shops trying to compare the price of the place I bought it
from to others and a few insisted that there is no such batery or it is not an
Optima. Well my eyes must really need checking or this is the most "bootleg"
battery I have ever seen!
91 NX2000 with work.
97 Maxima SE, smooth and powerful automatic
http://www.angelfire.com/ny/ianjiggyroom/IansNX2000page.html