re mushy brakes

NX 2000 nx2ked@hotmail.com
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:09:43 -0500

Tires no, but I have a lot of other parts for sale.

I just bought an SR20DE motor and a G4 hotshot/JWT header.
James, rememeber a few weeks ago when we were talking about JWT S4 cams in
canada, well I'm a proud owner of S4 cams.
The customer of my friend totalled his car last month and when I was at the
wreckers yesterday I saw the back of the car and I knew right away which car
it was.  Checked under the hood and there were the headers.  Too bad the
cucso tower bar is gone.
Like I said, it was my friend's customer's car.  I ordered the S4's and
headers for him 10 months ago.  The motor was also rebuilt by my friend's
dad 1 year and 4 months ago.
Here's the plan, I am selling the motor for $500 plus shipping.
$450 plus shipping for the cams.
$450 plus shipping for the headers.
All prices are in canadian and OBO.

Mason, would you be interested in the motor?

BTW, another wrecker has a hardtop NX with no body damage but they will not
sell me the car.  =(
Something about the laws here where they are afraid people will buy wrecked
cars, switch VIN's and then sells them.

Edwen