Shiner Bock

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:38:30 -0500

Ben Bobo wrote
We've known each other for what? 2 years now? And I've visited you in
Chicago how many times? Drove your ass back from the convention in Dallas?
And JUST NOW because you think you can score some free Heineken you will
come down to my place, hoping I'll do the whole clutch job for you???

Friggin redcoat :)
<snip>

Damn...thats wack... Hmm I guess there is always McDonalds we can drink at
:) I was just messn around Ben, but U know nothing gets me in spirit like 8
Heinies before I attemt a engine swap. I recall when I went from BBird DET
back to DE me and my friend did the swap in little time but we couldn't
remember how we got the engine out or new one in...good times good times :)
No animals where harmed in process. YMMV and ofcourse mofo IHMO.
Mike Jez