Best Intake For SE-R Spec V

Torry Skurski ezcheese15@yahoo.com
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:05:30 -0500

The dyno chart I saw for Hotshot was at the convention.  Hotshot was
there and had their prototype CAI and headers.  They had dyno charts for
them both.  I thought I remember them saying $200 for their CAI, but
that could be wrong, so don't hold me to it.  If you do want to get
these from them, it will be much more than 2 weeks.  I am going on the
10th week waiting for my headers.  It's frustrating waiting, but I know
they make excellent products, so I will continue to wait.

The Injen CAI *is* already out.  I've seen one on a car at the drag
strip, and that was over a month ago.  I think the guy that had it told
me he paid like $240 or something for it.  Looked like a pretty nice
unit.

The AEM I have also seen on more than one spec V so far.  I think they
are about the same price as the Injen.  They have been out for a while
now.

The Place Racing, I have only seen at the convention.  They had one of
their intakes on their Spec V there, but that is the only one I have
seen.  Not sure what the production status is on theirs, and also have
never seen a dyno chart for theirs.