Shiner Bock

Ben Davis bendavis@sr20deforum.com
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 08:41:30 -0500

> Damn Ben don't forget about the drinking party...ehh SE-R geek out in your
> garage in a few weeks from now..I will bring the keg...err I mean the
tools

#1 I have never purchased alcohol in my life. I could tell you the extent of
my drinking experiences in my life in about 2 sentences, the "wildest" one
being 2 glasses of wine in Russia. No alcohol at Ben's Garage Mahal nor at
the little thing we call a house that's on the same lot.

We've known each other for what? 2 years now? And I've visited you in
Chicago how many times? Drove your ass back from the convention in Dallas?
And JUST NOW because you think you can score some free Heineken you will
come down to my place, hoping I'll do the whole clutch job for you???

Friggin redcoat :)

Ben Davis
92 Sentra SE-R