3M window weld and Cure Time

Andy Makim makima@macewan.ca
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 08:35:46 -0500

>What I need :
>Best trick for Curing with an Oven ?
>How long should it take ?

Read the curing times on the urethane kits that you can buy, there are many.

I used a casting urethane and if you have about 10 minutes kill, you won't
have long to wait.

A tip, if you're going to use something fast curing, pour ONE mount at a
time, that way you can take as much time  (not too much) as you want to
pour the liquid urethane in. The slower you pour it, the more time it has
to fill in all the crevices.

I didn't cure mine in the oven and it took me alittle over 3 hours to do
myself in my garage with a very small selection of tools and no help.

Since I'm a monkey hack, You could get it done in less time than I :)

Hope this helps you,

Andy.

'91 Turbo NX2000
'96 200SX SE