Best Intake For SE-R Spec V

Maurice Hilarius maurice@harddata.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 22:54:48 -0500

Where you stated:
>From: "Torry Skurski" <ezcheese15@yahoo.com>
>To: <O2SeR@aol.com>
>Cc: <se-r@lists.deskmedia.com>
>Subject: Re: Best Intake For Se-R Spec V
>Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 18:51:58 -0500

>Injen's CAI is already available for the Spec V.  Also, AEM, Hotshot,
>and Place Racing are already available.  The greatest dyno gains I have
>seen have been the Hotshot.  However, the AEM seems to be the most
>popular.  I think the Hotshot is slightly cheaper as well.

Really? Where did you see dyno results for the Hotshot?
Heck, as far as I had heard from their dealers they are not even shipping yet.
Even their web page still lists the item as "$CALL"

AEM Does have dyno figures posted on their web page:
http://www.aempower.com/pdf/results/21-5442002NissanSentraSpec-VCAS.pdf

Injen have pictures on their website, and some dyno charts at:
http://www.injen.com/new_release/2002_march_update/rd1966p.jpg
http://www.injen.com/testing/dynos/rd_1966.jpg

But they too are not posting prices, so I am not so sure they are actually
shipping these yet.

Place Racing? Nothing on their website except and email link, and they have
not responded to 2 enquires, so I am uncertain..

I really want to see some results on Hotshot's products, as they are
apparently the closest to actually producing a CAI and headers for the Spec
V, and I too want to get these..

The dealers I have spoken to ( and who have my order for the parts booked)
tell me that it is "at least two weeks away, maybe longer"

With our best regards,

Maurice W. Hilarius       Telephone: 01-780-456-9771
Hard Data Ltd.               FAX:       01-780-456-9772
11060 - 166 Avenue        mailto:maurice@harddata.com
Edmonton, AB, Canada      http://www.harddata.com/
    T5X 1Y3

Ask me about the UP1500 Alpha - Full systems from $3,500!