Volk vs SSR, yet again

Bruce_Hearn@cd-tech.com Bruce_Hearn@cd-tech.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:31:08 -0500

>Are these the SSR competition ones shown in tire track?

Yes.

>Anyone have opinions how much better these are
>in quality and performance to Kosei K-1?

Having never owned Kosei wheels, I can't directly compare the two, but the SSR
are SemiSoft Forging, so they will be strong.  The paint looks good, as does the
polished rim, but the hub caps to fit our cars are chrome plastic; it's an
esthetics issue that has nothing to do with performance.  Being of a forged
type, the SSR wheel IS one of the lightest wheels out there.

Bruce in Houston