Volk vs SSR

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 18:51:28 -0500

Yeah the SSR are 250 bux each at my source for wheels, I checked the weights
and they are 8.6lbs in 7.0 width where the Volks are .6lbs more. I dunno
about RH CP035s and their weight but they look too much like Rotas and I
aint got nothing against Rota but they are heavier. I might just get the 7.0
wide ones. I checked out K1s and purchased those long time ago...but the
waiting list was soo long that I canceled them before they got here. I have
nothing against Volk but the weight difference is there..not much but its
there.
Mike Jez
93 SE-R no fenders, hood, bumper, Volk Gram Lights :)
01 Maxima with 23 pound Konig Tantrum 18s.