Nopi and Brembo brakes

Wayne Cox wmc20@dnaco.net
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 14:37:17 -0500

At 02:21 PM 6/11/2002 -0500, Richard Boswell wrote:
>...peruse Nopi's website. The Nissan brake section has some Brembo OEM
>front disc replacements for reasonably cheap... site says they are vented,
>but I can't see in what way (I'm guessing slotted but ?).

The Brembo disks are awesome!  High tolerances, near zero run-out,
blanchard ground finish, balanced, etc.  Much better than the rust-prone
gooped in Cosmoline junk you get at autozone.

As for venting, any disk with a hollow cast center like our fronts are
termed "vented"  - our back rotors are non-vented.

   -Wayne